Friday, November 11, 2011

Our first stop in Ireland is... Santa Rosa?

Now that Disneyland is pretty well taken care of for our twins' 5th birthday celebration/extravaganza, my planning mind is 95% wrapped up with Ireland.  The past few days during naptime and after bedtime, I have been at the computer with about six different website tabs and my Rick Steves guidebook open, and 3-4 pages of notes going as I plan our itinerary.  I am dreaming emerald dreams and so excited that our departure is just 146 days away. 

One of my "must do's" during our trip is to see a clogging show, hopefully the phenomenon, Riverdance, itself.  Well, during one of my little cram sessions, I discovered that Riverdance toured Ireland last year and it has no plans to return as this is the "farewell tour."  As luck would have it, the tour is in America this year and happens to be in our neck of the woods on November 30th!  So since we can't see the show over there, we are cheating a little and having one of our Ireland experiences early.  If anything, it will push the in-laws into the exuberant anticipation, countdown mode.  CAN'T WAIT!

1 comment: