Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Today's Peace

My amazing husband.  There are never the right words to explain what a gift he is to me.

Lately, I have been struggling with anxiety on a certain issue.  I share my heart with him, and he patiently and willingly is there.  He has listened, encouraged, and prayed with me. 

As a direct answer to prayer, I feel peace today and am trying to live out the verse Philippians 4:6 "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."

I am so grateful that Scott is such an active participant in my life, and I am richly blessed by how God uses my loving husband to speak His truth to me and point me to Him! 

 "Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow, Blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside!"  Great is your faithfulness, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment