Thursday, May 24, 2012

Gotta Gush on my Crush

Casual post: don't care how it sounds or if it's eloquent.  :D

I'm in an uncharted time of life right now.  (I guess anyone can say that at any time.)   But seriously - I'm almost 30, we're done having kids, my body is getting back to normal "Laura-only" hormones again...  I don't know if it's a combination of all those things or what, but I AM EVEN MORE MADLY IN LOVE WITH MY HUSBAND THAN EVER BEFORE!  I was always crazy about him, but my goodness!  Flirting, texting, all that fun stuff...  We can't keep our hands off of each other! ;)  I feel like we're in high school - all the crushing going on!  Which is pretty funny considering we didn't kiss each other, etc. until our wedding day so it's very obvious that we aren't really acting like we are in high school.  We've always made our marriage a huge priority, and I feel like we're in a season of wholly reaping the benefits of all that.  We read books, go to conferences, go on dates, have "marriage maintenance" conversations regularly.  Everything is working right now.  Like a silly school girl, I'm fantasizing about the next time I get to make out with my hubby again... which will pretty much be the second he comes home from work.  HA!  I LOVE LOVE!  And yes, this might be the dumbest it's-none-of-your-business post that was ever written, but with my heart as excited as it is, I consider my blog the mountaintop from which I am shouting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment