Monday, October 13, 2008

The Beauty that I See



I have some of the right equipment but none of the training to take professional quality photographs. I love trying, but I've never taken a class about the lighting, camera settings, different lenses, editing, etc. Someday I'll take a class and really get a handle on my SLR - but until then... Isn't it wonderful to see what people can capture who have the right equipment ALONG with the know-how? Here are the results: your BEAUTIFUL, God-created children with expressions that you see so many times that you wish others were privileged to see as well.
What a precious gift my life is!

2 comments:

  1. uhm, sorry, that was this post I was suppose to comment.
    Again, beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I love how they turned out. What cute little kiddos!

    ReplyDelete