Thursday, November 15, 2012

Minivan Pride

I just want to give a shout out to you, minivan moms. I don't care what society's stereotype is. Take pride in your amazing haven on wheels!! Those old commercials about the mommy timeout in her minivan are spot on. LOL

All this excitement was inspired because our SUV is getting some R&R at the shop right now, and they thoughtfully loaned me this rental for the day. Mommy's party on wheels - that's what this is! I got a smart key. I didn't even know those existed. So neat. This is tripped out with a reverse camera, a sweet stereo set up, automatic doors on a remote, weird storage shifty seats, and a really nice DVD system. Seriously. I really like this thing, and if you have one, consider yourself super blessed in the transportation department! I don't think society knows what it's missing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment